BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Conversational Etiquette

So what is the etiquette when two half demons are lying together talking? Or is there any?

I was worried that this chapter wouldn't have any suspense, and it doesn't if you're looking at outside stuff, but Mika and Conor are talking. Getting to know each other. As I read through the second scene in the chapter, I've decided it's definitely a necessity to move their personal relationship forward. I just hope that it's interesting.

Despite working all day yesterday, I only wrote about 7 pages, which wasn't good enough. I don't know why this chapter is moving so slowly. I did reach 80 pages this morning so was able to check that off on my schedule, but I still have about 4 more pages to go to finish chapter 4. I'd like to get a jump on 5 too since I'm eating up my cushion.