BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, November 29, 2004

Monday Already?

If you've ever watched the "Addam's Family," imagine that Lurch grumble. That's me this morning. I am so tired. And I can so not believe it's Monday again. Already. And I absolutely can't believe I have to go back to work. :-(

I got a lot done on chapter 6 yesterday. In fact, it's almost finished. I need to flesh out the fight scene, it's less than bare-boned. I need to shore up a weakness at the end of the bar scene--I think I figured out how to do that while I was tossing and turning last night. And I need to figure out how to end chapter 6 in a way that's suspenseful. No answers came for that, however. Considering the amount of sleep I've had, I doubt any answers will be forthcoming and I don't have a lot of time to waste thinking about this.