BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, November 19, 2004

Yawn

I'm up a little early this morning. My goal is to have about half an hour to write before I have to leave for work. Yesterday was such a wasted day. Between computer problems and all the emotional downs and ups, I just got nothing done. I'm going to be so busy this weekend trying to catch up. :-(

Still no word on continuity issues. Guess I'll be doing some revising later. I'd really like to get this taken care of so I can get on with the story without having to worry about it.

My 2005 engagement calendar arrived yesterday. That's a good thing. I hate paying full price for calendars and usually wait until they're half price, but I just have too much stuff I need to write down for the first three months or so of next year to wait that long. I will buy the rest of my calendars when they're half off though. :-)