BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, December 13, 2004

Baby, It's Cold Outside

I think that's the title of some really old song. If I remember correctly, it was used in a television commercial for soup or something a while back, but it seemed terribly appropriate for the day. It's 2 degrees with the wind chill here this morning. This is like a 1 day drop in temps and it'll be warm again tomorrrow, but today is windy and miserable.

I did manage to get my questions together for the conference call we're having today. I've decided to leave work early and do it from home. It'll just work out better. Plus, if we end up going long, then I won't be stuck at work past my time to go home.

Writing, well, Sunday wasn't a stellar day for me. :-( I was easily distracted and spent way too much time screwing around. I did, however, find a skin for Blogger that I really like. Of course, it isn't exactly how I want things to look. What I need to do (and I know I don't have the time for this) is to combine the current, boring template with the skin and get what I like about both of them going. The part about this that is rather daunting is that Blogger doesn't use straight HTML. In fact, their template has very little HTML while this skin has a huge amount of this particular code. I'm sure I could figure out how to mix them, but I'd have to do a lot of thinking.