BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, December 20, 2004

Major Guilt Moment

I just got the day's mail and now I'm in MAJOR guilt mode. I had a ton of Christmas cards and I haven't mailed a single one. EEK! I did some ecards, but as far as I can tell, Hallmark only sent three of them. Still, that's not the same as a real, snail mail card.

I swear I have holiday cards purchased. They were all ready to be written if I only could find the time. Now, of course, I don't know how I'm going to get them out before Christmas. Double EEK!

And while I'm confessing, I haven't even OPENED my mail in about a week. Not even the lovely holiday cards. This might be tied into my feelings of guilt and I'm in denial by not reading them. Or it might be that I've just been so damn busy this month. I really need to clone myself.