BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Ah, Sleep

I went to bed early last night and feel much better today. Still tired, because I didn't go to bed that early, but at least I'm able to hear the alarm. Which is a good thing since it snowed over night. Doesn't look like we received much, but all we need is a coating to mess up traffic.

I'm currently writing the scene that will not end. :-( I've never written a book before with so many long scenes/chapters. I've been trying to think how to get out of this with a bang and the only answer that came to me involves adding more pages to an already long chapter. I'm chanting my "it can be fixed on revision" mantra right now.

MN Weather Report: 20 degrees. Wind Chill: 20 degrees. Forecasted High: 22 degrees.