BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, February 28, 2005

Demon Hours

Now that I don't have to go back to the day job for a couple of weeks, I've quickly fallen into nocturnal hours. Last night I stayed up till about 1:30 and slept in. I think my demons are finally getting their way on when I can write. :-) Not that they didn't get their way far too often before, but now they have no restrictions.

I need to do a read through of chapter 3, but I think it's done. Needed to do a lot of work to that chapter. A lot of that was continuity stuff, some description (which I hate reading and writing) and a little suspense boost. I'm hoping it works, so I can move on to chapter 4. That chapter will take some time too because the changes in 3 are going to impact it, at least the beginning of it.

MN Weather Report: 20 degrees. Wind Chill: 6 degrees.