BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, February 24, 2005

I Reject Your Reality

I was watching Mythbusters last night and I love that quote from Adam Savage--"I reject your reality and substitute my own." I'm using it as my sig on one of the message boards I visit even though a ton of people are already quoting it. There's something so cool about that statement. :-)

My reality still includes being sick. I am feeling much better and am on the upside, but I can't get enough sleep and I'm a tad fuzzy headed, which means I haven't accomplished much with TACV. I did finish reading through it, but that's about all I've done. Very frustrating to be slow mentally at a time when I need to really be pushing forward. I wish there was some way to reject my body's reality and substitute my own. ;-) Tomorrow I have to go back to work, and that should leave me crawling into bed when I get home and napping again. Sigh.

Today's plan is to read through all the emails I have about the series (and there are a ton of them) and look for any issues I've missed and need to address in TACV. That should be interesting since I have trouble focusing for long.

And I think I'm going to stop here before I bore people to death.

MN Weather Report: 24 degrees. Wind Chill: 16 degrees.