BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Long Week?

Very tired again today. I've been staying up too late for various reasons and didn't catch up on sleep over the weekend. Last night, I stayed up watching baseball, although I didn't see the end of either game that I was watching. I see the Atlanta Braves won in 12 innings, but I haven't spotted the Twins' score yet.

I have this feeling it might be a long week. My first thought (once my brain was capable of thought) was OMG, it's only Tuesday! EEK!

Writing has not been going well the past few days. I can't decide if it's because I just made the switch between my secondary and primary romance in the story or if it's because I'm unclear on what needs to happen in chapter 5. I gave the chapter some thought last night before I fell asleep and I think I have some ideas of where to go now. If I had some sleep, and felt halfway decent, I might actually be able to get somewhere today. :-(

(Twins lost 5-4)

MN Weather Report: 61 degrees. Forecast: Rain all day.