BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Glacier Slow

That about sums up my progress on revisions--glacier slow. I've never had to work with the marked up version of the manuscript before as I made changes and I'm finding it difficult. If I could just go in the computer file and not have to worry about anything else, I think it would be faster. But I can't and I'm starting to get a little bit tense when I think about how much I have to do and how little time I have to do it in.

Still no sign of the wasp. I've stood down from red alert and would put the status at yellow. I'm still taking the hair spray with me wherever I go, but I'm barefoot again and I'm more relaxed on this front. I'd still feel better if I had a body, though.

MN Weather Report: 65 degrees. Windy.