BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, May 05, 2005

What's In a Name?

I found a fun site that analyzes your full name. There's a theory that the energy of your name influences who you are. I don't know if I buy that, but it's entertaining to see what the verdict is. :-)

NAME ANALYSIS FOR: Patti O'Shea


Patti:
You don't fair well under inharmonious conditions. You are very peace loving. You can get very upset when you are frustrated. You have much enthusiasm with a driving attitude toward achievement in life. Your privacy is important to you. You have a rich inner life. You need to learn faith in place of fear. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically.

O'Shea:

Your privacy is important to you. You are protective of family and family name. You are tenacious and never give up. You try to be prudent. You have good business acumen. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts. You can be quite inventive and quite curious. You have a need to be up front.

Hmm. Well, some things aren't right--at least I sure don't think they are--but there are also some very accurate things.

I'm still waiting for revisions on Through a Crimson Veil. I emailed the editor and he's not done reading it--and has about a dozen other things to do too. Gah! I was right about how short the time frame is and I'm hyperventilating every time I think about trying to make revisions with almost zero time to do them.

And I finished chapter 5 in Temple of Dreams yesterday. It seemed to take forever, but to write the darn thing, but I've been very distracted lately and very tired.

MN Weather Report: 57 degrees.