BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Not Again!

I overslept again. At least today, I have enough time for a quick fly through the internet, but boy, not that much time. I think switching to this new radio station for the alarm may have been a mistake. It's called Smooth Jazz and it must affect me the same way Classical music does--it relaxes me enough to keep sleeping. :-(

What kind of makes this funny is that I napped yesterday afternoon. I haven't done this in about forever, but I was just so tired. I slept for about 2 hours, and when I woke up, I drowsily looked at the clock. It said it was 8. I thought it was 8am and leaped out of bed, ready to call in and say I'd overslept, but I'd be there as soon as I could. Then I realized that it was 8pm. I didn't have to rush anywhere. It was a huge relief. Now look. I'm flying through this post as fast as I can type. :-(

MN Weather Report: 57 degrees.