BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Still There

I had to check that Waldenbooks list this morning to see if my book was still on there or if someone had realized yet that there was some kind of mistake. But nope, Crimson Veil is still on the Romance Bestseller List. This is definitely something I'm going to have to print out for the scrapbook.

Chat was fun last night, and thank goodness the few people there managed to come up with questions to fill the hour. That was a little humbling to see that almost no one was interested in me, so no one need worry about my getting a big ego from item one in the morning blog. ;-) Tired today, though, and I'm already thinking about taking a nap when I get home from work.

It should be quiet for part of the day--Mr. Congeniality is on vacation. I bet he forgot to put an away message on his phone, though, so that will be ringing off the hook. And then of course there's Loud Vendor Guy who will wheel in at some point today. He's a trial. Oh, well, at least I'm feeling a bit better. Don't think I can write yet, but probably tomorrow.