BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, November 20, 2005

And So It Grows

Finished chapter 22 yesterday--more or less--and started chapter 23. In my defense, chapter 22 is short. I actually could have added the two scenes I have planned for 23 to that chapter, but I decided to split it out. I think it will look better that way, and seem more organized. 22 winds up the action. 23 winds up the two romances. Then an epilogue and I'm done. Hurrah! Of course, that means I start revisions, so the work isn't finished yet, but I'm looking forward to this just because it means the book is basically completed!

Since all I did yesterday was write, I don't have much else to talk about. My dad wants me to go over to the house today and check where they put the lights. I really don't have time for this, but I guess I'm going to have to make it. I'll try to remember to take my camera and get a second round of pictures.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. Four uninterrupted writing days! And isn't that sad that I look at the holidays like that?