BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Believe It or Not

I'm actually happy to be going back to work today. I know, very hard to believe. Actually, I'd be happier if I weren't awake at 4am, but I like getting off early too much to start later.

I got a lot of writing done, which is a good thing, but only managed about 10 or 11 pages yesterday. After a couple days of 20 pages, this was low production. (And it's still more than my usual all day output!) Anyway, my brain turned itself off about 6pm last night, so I packed it in for the day. I reread what I'd written a few hours later and it's rough. Ouch! Thought of a couple of things I need to add to one scene, and decided what to do with one character who's in my way in the next scene. Now I just have to find the brain power to write/revise.

They poured the concrete for the garage yesterday. Or so I'm told. I never left the computer.