BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Saturday, November 12, 2005

It's Alive!

Yesterday when I posted, I was feeling a little unwell. It didn't take long after that before a little unwell became violently sick. So I stayed home from work and spent my entire day either sleeping or praying to the porcelain god. Gah! The one good thing about the stomach flu, however, is that it only lasts about 24 hours and I'm feeling much better now.

Today, I do Journey of a Novel for Through a Crimson Veil at my local writing chapter. I kind of have a loose outline and some things printed out, so hopefully it will go well. And hopefully more than 2 people will show up. This is my first public speaking thing too, so I hope I don't mess up or embarrass myself too much.

I don't think I have anything else to say, which is unusual for me. :-)