BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, December 23, 2005

More House Pictures

My dad went over to the house with my digital camera and I have pictures of paint on the walls and cabinets that have been installed. :-)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here are the kitchen cabinets and the center island. Those frames in the area where the kitchen sink will be are for the windows. I really, really like this paint color. Very good choice on my part, if I do say so myself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a view of the shaker front design on the center island.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the built-in china cabinet. Until now, it's been just this indentation in the wall. Pretty cool and one of my favorite things in the room right now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are the two walls where the entertainment center will go. It's a little bluer than I thought it would be, but I think once I have the furniture in and my pictures hanging, it won't seem so overwhelming. And if it does, I can always repaint, right?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

While we're talking paint, my dad got a close up of the walls in the computer room. Why is the song "Somewhere Beneath the Sea" rolling through my head? =8-O

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the master bedroom. I think I really like this pink, although I'll miss the magic rollers and what the did to my current bedroom walls.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the master bathroom. Again, the color looks like what I wanted. You can also see part of the vanity.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the spare bedroom. Looking at the picture, I can't even tell what color the walls are. I know I picked something bright and warm, not brown, so I'm guessing the position of the sun is making it difficult to tell the shade.

I had to get up early today because of the weather--freezing rain. I'm hoping it's not too bad, but I need to make an effort to roll out of the house earlier than usual.

The holiday party at work was kind of a bust. Hardly anyone participated which was pretty disappointing. We used to fill the conference room table we had so many people take part, but this year, we just took up a small section of it with dishes.

I worked some more on my website and found instructions on how to do redirects since the extensions on everything except my home page will be changing. Yes, one of my more exciting days.