BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lots of News!

I had a couple of fun/interesting things happen yesterday.

First, and most exciting, I found out that Through a Crimson Veil is a finalist for Best Paranormal in the Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence! That was definitely cause for a happy dog dance! I always feel stupid on the phone, though, when a coordinator calls. I'm a quiet person and I don't shriek and carry on even if I am turning back flips inside. I always wonder what these poor women think when I say, "Cool!"

My second piece of news is that Eternal Nights is now available for preorder at Amazon! This is my fourth published book and I can't help but wonder when does the excitement wear off about it appearing on Amazon? Or Barnes & Noble for that matter. Part of me says, hey, you should be used to this by now, it's not like the book showing up is a surprise or anything. Another part of me is like OMG, my book is on Amazon! I'm going with the side of me that enjoys the small things. :-)

That is pretty much where the excitement ends. I went to bed at 7:30 last night and slept like the dead. But I haven't had enough sleep all week (again) and I knew I was going to need to get up early today because of the snow. Yes, a big green blob is directly over the Twin Cities. Sigh. I wish I could sleep until April!