BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, May 29, 2006

Almost Done

If all goes well today (and please God, it will!), I should finish the first draft of the WIP. All that's left now is the emotional stuff and I love writing that so much more than plot/suspense/action. :-) Probably, I shouldn't confess that.

Anyway, the action scenes at the end need some work because I'm sure the suspense isn't as high as it could be, but this point, they're down and can be revised. What I need to do after I finally finish is print out a hardcopy and start reading through and making notes on what I need to fix. Of course, I also need to start writing the anthology because I'm going to have to overnight it on June 14th, but I don't want to think about that today.

Yesterday was a wonderful day to have the central AC working. :-) It was in the 90s, hot, a bit humid and very windy. But inside it was a blissful 72 degrees. I had it set at 70, but that was too cold.

Can you tell I don't have much to say? I just want to get to the writing and finish. The idea of reaching the end of the draft has perked me up!