BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Romance Novel Discussion

There's an interesting discussion going on at Romance By the Blog with a class from Princeton University about romance novels. I've just started reading the comments--there are a lot of them--but I thought I'd mention it here in case anyone was interested in reading what this literature class wanted to discuss with romance readers.

It was a busy day at work yesterday. I didn't even finish getting through email, let alone the projects on my desk and I have revisions there, too, to get done before I'm off again next week. The coworker from hell, though, is off through Thursday so it should be a tremendous week at the EDJ.

I'm not going to blog about the news--it's too sad and depressing. I'll just say that my thoughts and prayers go out to the people at Virginia Tech and their families.