BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday. Sigh.

It seems wrong to be going to work today. For the last 6 weeks, I've had every other week off as vacation and that would be this week. Unfortunately, I have no vacation left. Sigh.

Nothing interesting to report. We had very strong winds yesterday and some trees came down, including one on my route to work. Now I have a choice. Do I gamble that its been removed even though it was Sunday? Or do I take an alternate route to the freeway? I'm leaning toward the alternate route.

I had strange dreams last night that kept me from sleeping all the way through until morning. The only one I remember in crystal clarity is being attacked by bees. At least it wasn't wasps. :-) That's one nice thing about the wind, flying insects were scarce the past couple of days.