BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, September 28, 2007

It's Friday!

Happy Friday!

I'm having a tremendous day already. Last night, I finished the proposal I was working on! Yea! Of course, I might get it back again--this thing has bounced between me and my agent so many times, it's like a ping pong ball--but for right now, I can move on.

Next up on my Stories To Do List is the idea that had me reading about quantum mechanics and M theory. :-) I'm both excited about it and scared that I won't be able to pull it off in a logical and interesting way. The hero is still only telling me the truth sometimes; the rest of the time he lies to me.

I can see the heroine, but she won't tell me her name. I even browsed through one of my baby name books after I sent off my other proposal, but she never spoke up and claimed anything I saw. She did let me know when she didn't like a name, but threatening to use that didn't force her to share information. Sometimes threats work, but not this time. Today, I guess I'll really be putting the screws to her. Confess or suffer the consequences. :-) How far do you think that'll get me? Yeah, me too.

Maybe now that I can devote myself to it without distractions, I'll get somewhere.

Cubs magic number is 2. They were very lucky that San Diego beat Milwaukee last night because Miami, one of the worst teams in all of baseball, swept them.