BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sleepy

I'd planned to answer comments this morning since I was so tired yesterday that I didn't reply to anyone, but I'm going to have to get moving soon to go to my local writers chapter meeting and I don't know if I'll have enough time.

I've been really, really tired this week. Every day, I've woken up at 3am. :-( That's about an hour before my alarm goes off, and I'd just fall back asleep and then have to get up again. It happened last night, too. Right now I'm groggy and tired, it's raining, and it would a good day to crawl back in bed for a couple of hours. So anyway, I'm feeling a little irritable this morning--not crabby, but things are rubbing me wrong.

One good thing, though. If it stays cold and rainy, I won't be going outside this afternoon to finish yard work. Yea! Of course, then I'd have to go out tomorrow. Not yea. Especially since I won't get much writing done if that happens. Not that I'm getting far with this damn heroine anyway, although she did tell me why she's not sharing her name which is some good personality stuff to work with in the story. If I can ever get her name so that I can write it. :-)

I have to run--like 5 minutes ago.