BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, November 05, 2007

Twilight Is Up!

In Twilight's Shadow is up for pre-order now on all the Amazons! Here's the link to the book on Amazon.com, but if you need Canada, UK, Germany or France, check out my website. I linked to each of them there. I'm actually stunned to see it up this early. Usually Amazon goes about 6 months out and it's still 7, but it was cool to see it. Yes, it really is a book after everything I went through to get it done.

I was actually able to get some writing done yesterday. Yea! Unfortunately, it's a little bit rougher than I'd like, but then I have been on a bit of a break and synopsis writing takes a different part of the brain than story writing. It'll pass, but it's going to make me unhappy in the meantime.

Sunday was the day for looking at hot men on television. First there was the second mummy movie with Oded and Brendan Frasier, then USA segued directly into the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom. I heard that Pirates 3 will be on DVD Dec 4 and I can't wait for that. The second was a disappointment, IMO, but I've heard the third was pretty good. Actually, it doesn't matter if it's good or not. Johnny Depp is hot. :-)

Oh, I can't believe I almost forgot. I think I have a last name for Hope. Finally. Maybe. I'll have to wait and see if it sticks. Now if my Polynesian heroine would just give up her name, I'd be delirious. Kind of.