BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, December 03, 2007

Movie Review: Charlie's Angels

Sorry no pictures of the snow on Sunday. There didn't seem to be any point since we only ended up with about 4.5 inches (despite the hype) and the yard doesn't look that much different than it did in the picture I posted Saturday.

Now on to the movie review. Again, there might be spoilers since this movie has been out for a while, so stop here if you don't want to know what happens.

This weekend's movie was the first Charlie's Angels starring Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu, Drew Barrymore, and Bill Murray as Bosley.

A tycoon gets kidnapped and his president or partner hires the firm to find him. They do only there's more going on than meets the eye and it turns out Charlie is the one in danger.

Um, wow, I managed to sum up the entire movie in two sentences. I've never been that succinct before. :-)

This movie was a total action-filled blast! I enjoyed the hell out of it. Okay, so it's not Hamlet and I was able to guess what the plot twist was way before it happened. I didn't care. There were chases and parachuting and women kicking butt. It was just flat out fun! There were even a few humorous moments.

My rating: 4 stars