BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, June 13, 2008

Free Book!

For those of you who've wanted to try one of my books or if you're someone who'd like a digital copy of In the Midnight Hour, head over to Tor.com and register. Every Friday they send out an email with a link for a free ebook. Next week is Midnight Hour. It'll give you a chance to read one of my stories and get to know my writing.

We had another pounding rain storm go through on Wednesday night, but luckily, the garden survived with no new damage. The leaves from the flowers that had been flattened with the first storm were flattened again, but I'm not sure it matters at this point.

I also did a recon on the tree peony and there appears to be growth beneath the point where it broke after the previous storm. With a little luck, next spring there will be a new flower. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

It's a stunningly beautiful day here. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and there's a pleasant breeze. Perfect weather for sitting out on the deck, sipping coffee and vegging out. I, of course, will be inside writing. :-)