BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sharing My Pretties

I can't believe how beautiful my peonies are this year, especially since these plants just went in the ground last spring. I'm like a kid on Christmas morning and I get so excited whenever I go out and look at my flowers. I want to share some of the awesomeness with y'all.




This is what the coral peonies looked like on Friday afternoon.



And here's what they look like today.



Group shot and yes, that is a creamy yellow peony in with the coral.


Coral flower



Close up on the coral



Double coral



Coral with the creamy yellow



Close up on the creamy yellow



Coral and dark coral



Close up on the dark coral



And finally, this small white peony flower is on the plant next to the coral


Pretty darn awesome, isn't it? And I hope no one is still on dial up. There were a lot of pictures here, but I couldn't help myself.