BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, February 18, 2016

NASA Travel Posters

NASA has created some super cool travel posters for various planets and moons in our solar system (and a few outside our solar system). They're free to print and come in both PDF and a high res TIFF format. Be warned that the TIFF takes a while to download--the one for Earth is more than 200 MB in size.

This is such a great idea! I just wish that I had more room (and the right decor) to actually put these up in my house somewhere. I'll have to settle for using them on my computer for wallpaper. There's always room in the cyber world. Anyway, I love the vintage feel the posters have! Art is subjective, and of course, there are some posters I don't really like and others I think are awesome. I'm sure you'll have your favorites, too.

My personal favorites are: The Grand Tour, Mars, and Earth and Titan is incredible, too. My only lament is there isn't a poster for Saturn. :-(