BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Power of Two and Barnes and Noble

Okay, well I finished chapter two, finally. Maybe. I hope. I had to revamp it twice to get the foreshadowing in, but I think I've got it now.

So now I'm trying to avoid the synopsis. Damn, I hate those things! So I tootled over to Barnes and Noble.com to check my ranking on The Power of Two, not really expecting it to have changed from its morning ranking of 7000 something or other. But I was wrong! I'm in triple digits! Whoo hoo!!! The lower the number the better, and for the second time in less than five days, I'm below a thousand! I've linked to the page with the title of this entry, but if you're checking it out even an hour later, I might be up higher again.

Anyway, now I'm all excited, but I still don't want to work on this synopsis.