BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, November 22, 2004

The Best Laid Plans

Well, so much for my Sunday plans. I spent so much time on the computer Saturday, that I'd ended up with one of those awful headaches. You know the ones, where your eyes feel like scratchy tennis balls and your whole head just hurts really badly? That's nothing new. I get headaches often, even this kind because I do spend a lot of time on the laptop. But normally, I go to bed, wake up the next morning, and they're gone.

Not this time.

Despite taking several doses of Advil, this headache never left. I managed to eke out a couple of pages, but I didn't finish chapter 5 like I wanted, let alone start chapter 6. Bummer.

On the plus side, the headache is gone now. Well, more or less. I still have the lingering remnants, including really sore/tight muscles in my neck and shoulders. Ugh! And of course, today is a work day, so I can reacquire my headache for NWA instead of on my own stuff.

I need to answer a few email before I take off for work. Couldn't think straight enough to answer them yesterday.