BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, November 15, 2004

A Few Scathingly Brilliant Ideas

Last night, while I was trying to sleep (Sunday nights are always bad no matter how little sleep I've had the night before), I had a great idea of what to do in the first scene in Chapter 5. This would tie the scene into character growth, relationship growth between Mika and Conor, and also tie into plot.

There's just one small problem.

I can't remember what it was.

Oh, I can remember a few parts of it. Just not a few of the big parts. Especially, how it ties into the plot. I'm hopeful that as the coffee kicks in and I wake up some more, it comes back to me.

I also had some ideas for scene 2 in this chapter while I was tossing around. These were never as concrete as for the first scene, but I think I still recall what I was planning to do here. Might need some continuity things taken care of with the other books, though. =8-O