BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Half Demon Versus Rogue Vampire

So how the hell would a demon and vampire fight each other?

I've been trying to think about this for a couple of days because I knew this scene was coming, but I haven't found any answers. Maybe I should have ordered the Angel DVD collections. He was a vampire fighting demons and at least it would give me something to go on. :-) From what I remember of the show it was pretty typical fight sequences. Maybe that's the way to go.

I'm almost through 5 pages today, not fast enough, but I started with another scene. I'm not sure it works or serves any real purpose, but then I always need a day or two of distance before I know how my work has turned out.

On the plus side, Mika finally revealed one of her powers. She can levitate! Hurrah!