BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

My Baby's Coming Back!

I went online today to check the status of my laptop and it's already on its way back to me! Hurrah! Scheduled delivery is listed as tomorrow! Oh, man, I can't wait to have my Windows XP laptop back in my hands. To be able to relegate this Windows ME computer back to backup status! I never expected the return to be so quick. I just hope everything is fixed.

More good news today. I received a GREAT review for The Power of Two! This reviewer really got what I was trying to say and it was fab to read! I already posted a quote up on my website. TPOT Review Click on the Reviews link on the left side of the page.

Now I just need to get going on my pages for the day. I owe a couple of emails and I'm itching to write those rather than my story. I have to work and save the notes for later.