BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, December 10, 2004

Another Day in Paradise

That would be MN, of course. Who wouldn't want to be here in winter???

In case you haven't guessed, that would be ME! I loathe snow. And cold, but snow more. We're supposed to have up to 2 inches today. It was warm enough to rain overnight, but as the temperatures drop, it'll be the S word. You can probably guess this means a super duper commute in to work this morning. As if the 10+ miles of road construction isn't bad enough....

Writing went exceptionally well yesterday as far as page production goes. I nearly finished chapter 8, but became tired and needed to go to the chat scheduled for the 2176 series last night anyway. Of course, everything I wrote may suck and then I'm in trouble, but I picked up a page and a half, so for right now, I'm happy.

I ended up with nowhere near enough sleep. I didn't get out of chat last night until after 9:30 and then, as I was getting ready for bed, there was an icky bug in my bedroom. On my bed. On the sheets! =8-O But it got away and I couldn't find it again, so every time my hair tickled my face, I basically freaked out. Not exactly conducive to falling asleep.

The bug made a reappearance this morning while I was drinking coffee, but disappeared again before it could die. I just hope I find it before bedtime tonight.

Goal for the day: figure out what the hell I'm going to do in chapter 9.