BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, December 03, 2004

Finally

At last, I had a really good writing day yesterday. Hurrah! Of course, I have no clue if the scene works, but what the hell, it's pages. ;-) I hope today goes just as well. I'm optimistic since I went to bed earlier last night and I know what I want to do with this next scene. Okay, I know a little bit of what I want to do with this next scene. I'm still not sure how to end it because I hate to keep doing the unfulfilled sex thing.

These two, though. Sigh. They'd be happy to tease each other all day. Well, Mika would be happy to tease Conor (who is still resisting) all day. Although, Conor is resisting less and less, letting things go a little farther each time. A couple of more chapters, I think, and they'll hit the sheets. Of course, the bottom will shortly fall out of their relationship, but then I'm a firm believer in torturing characters. ;-) After all, they torture me all the time.