BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

More Bug Dreams

Apparently, I'm still freaked out over seeing that box elder bug on my bed Christmas Day because I found myself waking up and jumping out of bed again last night. This is the third night in a row I've had trouble because of that bug, and even though he paid with his life, it somehow doesn't seem to be enough right now. :-)

I'm so tired this morning, I literally didn't know what day it was for a while. I finally figured out that it must be Tuesday, but gee, you think one of the TV stations could give the day as well as the date and the time. Good thing my job is pretty mindless. Can you imagine if I were a neurosurgeon? Now that's scary!

I just hope I have a nice, quiet day at work.

MN Weather report: 21 degrees. Wind chill 15 degrees. Forecast is for partly cloudy skies and a high of 31.