BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Sniffle

Gah! I haven't been feeling too energetic all week, and have been just a little bit foggy since about Saturday. Figured out why when my throat started feeling sore last night. Popped a few Vitamin C and some Echinacea and went right to bed. I don't feel any better this morning, but I don't feel any worse either.

The big test, however, is whether or not I want coffee. :-) When I get sick, the thought of drinking the stuff turns my stomach. I'm finishing coffee now. It's not tasting particularly good (and usually I love it), but I am able to drink it. I popped more C and Echinacea too and I'll either nap when I get home from work or I'll get to bed early. Somehow. I've got to stave this thing off. I don't have time to be sick!