BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Tomb Raider

I saw Lara Croft: Tomb Raider for the first time yesterday. Well, okay, I saw part of it. It was on one of the cable stations and I loved it! Wonderful action and a heroine who really kicks butt! I'm watching this action sequence where she's hooked on these bungee cords flipping around in this enormous room when these mercenaries show up and I was like, "I have to buy this DVD!" I wish someone had told me sooner how cool this movie was!

Of course, I'm really, really bad about watching movies. The last movie I saw in the theater was Titanic which should give you an idea just how bad. :-) I never rent DVD's or video tapes and don't subscribe to HBO or any of the other movie channels, so I pretty much only see what's on television. And even then, I'm likely to wander away or get interested in something else. I have to confess, I was kind of sporadic watching Tomb Raider too. I have a short attention span for most anything that doesn't involve writing.

Speaking of writing, I had a pretty good day yesterday. I only finished 6 pages, which still leaves me 2 pages behind schedule, but it was hard writing for me. Most of it was sex type stuff and that always takes me forever to do. Today, I get to focus on relationship/emotional stuff, so I'm hoping it will go faster. If I do another 6 pages, I'll be back on schedule, but I want to do more. That's why I set the alarm to get up early today. I want extra writing time. :-)