BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy 2005

I slept and slept and slept!

No parties last night, I didn't even make it until midnight. But I did sleep for nearly 12 hours. I wasn't even aware I was that exhausted until I woke up and saw the time.

Now I'm having a hard time getting myself started this morning. Okay, I admit it, I have a hard time getting myself started ANY morning, but I feel more sluggish than usual. Probably from all that sleep.

Nothing too interesting to share. I wrote about 7 pages yesterday and Mika and Conor still didn't have sex. I hadn't planned for the foreplay to go on for this long, but whatever. :-) Hopefully, they'll get down to it today and I'll finish the chapter.

MN Weather Report: 22 degrees. Wind chill 10 degrees. Snow/sleet/freezing rain.