BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Rolling Along

Yesterday was a totally fab writing day! Ended up doing about 14 pages, which is a lot for me. I'm a slow writer and tend to take time trying to think of how I want to word stuff or what I'd like to happen next (and by next, I mean in the next paragraph). Usually, 8 pages is good on a full writing day to give a little perspective. I took Conor from contentment to suspicion and set things up for the next scene. Let the full scale torture begin. :-)

Actually, while I am looking forward to what happens in this next scene, writing it is going to be difficult. It's one of those pivotal parts of the book and has to be handled right which means I'll be doing more thinking as I write. I'm still hopeful things will go well today.

MN Weather Report: -6 degrees. Wind chill: -17 degrees. Sunny.