BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Through Sleet and Dark of Night

The title of this post is in reference to the post office motto. I feel like that today. Only mine would say something about neither lack of sleep nor killer sinus headache or sleet and freezing rain preventing me from writing. :-) Gah! I don't even know if what I wrote yesterday makes sense because by the time I got home from work, I could hardly see straight. I'm still not seeing straight and I have to leave the house really early for work because we have freezing drizzle outside now. Is there anything more fun to drive in? Especially through a freeway construction zone?

I'm trying to prioritize email right now. I have half a gazillion--or so it seems--that I either need to reply to or send. I'm not getting to all of them before I have to leave for work, so who can wait and who can't is the question.

Anyway, I'd appreciate y'all keeping your fingers crossed that the sinus meds actually start working (they didn't yesterday) and that what I wrote is not only coherent, but at least somewhat interesting. To add to my joy, it's staff meeting day at work. Sigh.

MN Weather Report: 28 degrees. Wind Chill: 21 degrees. Freezing drizzle.