BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Friday, February 11, 2005

Aahhh, Friday

I think Friday is my favorite day of the week because then I have the whole weekend to look forward to. Even on Saturday, part of the time is gone and work is hours closer. :-( I'd much rather be writing.

At an RWA conference one year, (I can't remember which year), one of the luncheon speakers (I can't remember who, not for sure) said something along the lines of most people want to win the lottery so they can quit their jobs and have fun. Writers are the people who want to win the lottery so that they can write full time.

I loved that because it's sooo true! I always think of how nice it would be to win the jackpot and do exactly that. :-) It's been my dream since I figured out I wanted to write for a career. (high school age). Of course, I rarely buy a lottery ticket which makes it a tad difficult to win. I guess I'll have to wait for the Prize Patrol to arrive on Super Bowl Sunday. ;-)

MN Weather Report: 25 degrees. Wind Chill: 18 degrees. Forecasted high: 42 degrees.