BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I Had Coffee!

Now that might not seem like a big deal, but I never drink coffee when I'm sick. It's like my body rebels at the very thought. Today, however, I actually wanted a cup. I do feel better, but this is validation that I've turned the corner and am on the mend. Thank God for antibiotics. They're the best! :-)

Of course, I haven't been able to do anything productive while I've been sick. I did read through about half of TACV--2 chapters on Monday and about 10 chapters yesterday. I found some repetition and things I could cut. Also found a bunch of places that need to be smoothed out or reworked. I found a few minor details that I'd dropped somewhere after the mid point of the book, so those will have to be carried through. Found things I need to foreshadow earlier and other things I need to strengthen. Oh, and I still need to write the prologue. GAH!

All I have to say is my body better hurry the hell up and get 100% better pronto because I have too much work to do in too short a time frame and do NOT have time for the mental sluggishness that goes with being sick. Or all the sleeping my body wants to do. And I really must be feeling better, because I'm really impatient with the remaining sick symptoms. :-)

MN Weather Report: 13 degrees. Wind Chill: None (Bet you missed this. ;-)