BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Thursday Thoughts

It is Thursday, right? I think I remember going to a staff meeting yesterday at work, so it must be. :-)

I finished the chapter/scene that would not end. Hurrah! I'm on the home stretch now and then the fun of revision can begin. :-/ In general, I don't enjoy revision a whole lot, but on the other hand, it'll be nice to have the book done and only have to fix things. This can be a lot of work too, but it's a different kind of work than actually writing the story, at least it is for me. I can only write for 6 or so hours and then my brain turns off, but I can revise for 12-16 hours at a stretch and did with TPOT.

And continuing my ever-glamorous life, I went to bed early again last night. Woke up with a sinus headache and the furnace making noise. I do not have time to deal with this.

MN Weather Report: 11 degrees. Wind Chill: 1 degree.