BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Bad Dog!

I watched a movie today on Nick: Scooby-Doo. The version that is not animated. It's not exactly Oscar caliber, but it was an okay way to spend a little time. Since this movie is about three years old, there will be spoilers so don't read any farther if you want to be surprised.



I said the movie was okay, but there is one moment that I absolutely loved! One moment that made me clap as I watched television. Scrappy Doo, that horrible puppy, is the bad guy! Fred, Velma, Daphne, Shaggy and Scooby cut him down to size and then when he's still obnoxious, Scooby slaps him into the wall!

As you may have guessed, I hate Scrappy Doo. Hate him, hate him, hate him. And I'm not alone. There are a lot of Scooby sites that have anti-Scrappy banners. I don't know why he was ever added to the cartoon. It was so much better without him!

I loved that they made Scrappy the bad guy in this movie. That alone makes it noteworthy.