BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Ho, Ho, Ho

I opened Christmas cards this week. Yes, I know it's March, but I was on deadline when the holiday wishes arrived and didn't open most of them. I took care of that this week. This was the first year ever that I didn't send out any snail mail holiday cards, just some ecards. Busy, busy, busy.

This is the second Christmas in a row where I've been pushing on a deadline and haven't had much time to celebrate the holidays. Let's hope that I can enjoy December again sometime in the future.

I slept 12 hours last night and it feels soooooo good! I'm still trying to catch up from my weeks of sleep deprivation while I finished up TACV.

Oh! Speaking of TACV, I realized this week that there's a plot hole I missed. I'll have to fix that when I get it back for revisions. It's going to require reworking the fight finale at the end of the book, but hopefully, that won't take too much work. I can't just mail a book in and forget about it. I continue thinking about it, running through things in my mind, and this probably won't stop for months yet.

MN Weather Report: 32 degrees. Wind Chill: 23 degrees. Amount of snow from yesterday's storm: About 6 inches. Commute time home from work: 1 hour and 15 minutes. (Huge improvement over the last storm commute.)