BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, March 14, 2005

I Could Have Predicted This

I pretty much knew this was going to happen, but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with. I didn't sleep Sunday night--not unless you count half an hour as sleep. I don't.

But I figured this would happen for a couple of reasons. First of all, I got totally hosed up on my sleep schedule while I was off from work. And second, I knew I'd lay in bed thinking of the book I just finished--and worrying about things. So I'm chugging coffee and hoping for enough energy to not only get through work, but to make it through all the things I need to do today. Trust me, the list is extensive and will probably take about 2 days to get through--if I'm lucky.

Half a gazillion email piled up that I need to answer. With a half an hour of sleep, I don't dare answer notes. I'll sound like an idiot. Of course, there are one or two vital notes I have to send that can't wait. Sigh.

MN Weather Report: 15 degrees. Wind Chill: 4 degrees.