BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Sunday, March 06, 2005

The Surreal Life

And things have been surreal. I guess it is demon time and not insomnia because once I slept last night, I slept for a long time. :-) I was up till about 3:30 writing and slept till nearly 1 in the afternoon. This is so bizarre and I have no clue how I'm going to get back on schedule when I go back to the day job. I wake up at 4am for that.

Anyway, still plugging away at TACV. I really wish I could write a perfect first draft because I plain don't enjoy revising. It's been a rough one today. One of the chapters needed a ton of work and the one I'm working on now needs to have the end of it redone. Which is why I'm posting here. I don't feel like doing it. I know, I know.

Cool site of the day: Strange Banana. It has a generator that shows website layouts. All computer made. Some of them are really ugly, some are okay. It's just kind of fun to see what pops up. I know, I know.

MN Weather Report: 40 degrees. Wind Chill: 33 degrees.