BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

When Did I Become Indispensable?

Went back to work yesterday after two weeks off. I had half an hour's worth of sleep and arrived to find STACKS on and around my desk. The first words out of my mouth? "Holy crap!"

Apparently, I've become indispensable and irreplaceable. Sigh. I worked all day on this one facet of my job and I still didn't finish before I left for the day.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about work. Blech!

I posted the back cover copy from Through a Crimson Veil on my website. Crimson Veil Blurb. No excerpt up yet and I'm thinking about holding off till June, the month before the first book in the Crimson City series is released. No cover yet either, but I should see that in another month or so. I'm hoping for sooner because I want to start using it right away.

I didn't get most of the things done on my To Do list yesterday. I was just too darn tired. Pretty much just printed out a copy of TACV for my agent and will mail that out to her today. It'll be interesting to see how much I accomplish today. I'm still tired, although I went to bed early and did catch up on some sleep, and I have a million things to do.

MN Weather Report: 21 degrees. No Wind Chill.