BioBooksAwardsComing NextContactBlogFun StuffHome

Monday, April 25, 2005

Geek Test

If you're looking to waste a little time, you can take The Geek Test. I found out that I'm only a regular geek, not a major geek. Actually, I was very low in the geekdom scale which surprised the hell out of me.

As you may have guessed, writing occurred one agonizing paragraph--sometimes one agonizing sentence--at a time yesterday. Grrr. I hate days like that. I do know how I want to end the chapter, but getting there in a logical method is taking time. It isn't helping that Mika and Conor have invaded my brain and that I'm still thinking about them. Do y'all think this is the universe's way of telling me that my revisions are coming soon? Or maybe it's just an outer symptom of my own antsiness to get to TACV revisions.

MN Weather Report: 50 degrees.